Welcome to the Medina Township, Ohio Website
- 3799 Huffman Road, Medina OH
- 44256 Zoning Office: 330.721.1997
- Administration: 330.725.5713
- FAX: 330.725.2945
- Emergencies: Dial 911
Meetings & Minutes:
- Trustee Meeting – February 8 @ 7 PM
- Trustee Meeting – February 22 @ 7 PM
- Zoning Commission – February 20 @ 7 PM
- BZA Meeting – February 21 @ 7 PM
- Trustee Budget Workshop – February 26 @ 6:00 PM
The minutes from all meetings since 2006 can be viewed by using your mouse to hover over “MINUTES/MEETINGS” in the top navigation bar, and then clicking on the desired minutes. Audio minutes will also be posted in that drop down menu.
- Medina Township Trustees are seeking residents that are interested in serving as a member of the Zoning Commission or Zoning Board of Appeals. Please remit resume and letter of interest to Mike Stopa at email@example.com or mail to Medina Township, 3799 Huffman Road, Medina, OH 44256
Road Closings and Reports:
Medina US Route 42 Widening Project:
US 42 in the City of Medina and Medina Township, from just south of Harding Street to just south of Fenn Road, will be widened with access management strategies implemented along the corridor. The project will improve safety and access along the corridor that will ultimately improve the flow of traffic and provide lane continuity through the corridor. Please click here for full details.
For more information contact: District 3 Communications at 419-207-718
Safety Notices and Other Important Information From Chief Arbogast (Click Here)
“If we can’t get to you we can’t help”
Medina Township Police Department has a solution. We were able, through our Community Relations Grant, to purchase a limited number of Lock Boxes. We will be giving them away to township residents who meet certain criteria. If the resident is awarded a Lock Box we will install the lock box for you. The combination will be securely stored in our data base so if we ever need to gain entry to your home we will be able to do so with no damage to your home. Read about the Lock Box on the Medina Township Police Department Website.
We have added a new page called Nextdoor – The private social network for your neighborhood. https://nextdoor.com/ you can go to the link on this page and register. This page will have posts from our department about things we feel the community should be informed of. Please be sure to sign up if you would like to get these notifications.
Meet Our Officials
Medina Township employs three elected trustees and one elected fiscal officer. Zoning Commission and Zoning Appeals members are appointed. For bios, phone numbers, email addresses and social media, please click on the individual’s photo.