Welcome to the Medina Township, Ohio Website
- For Emergencies Dial 911
- 3799 Huffman Road, Medina OH 44256
- Township Secretary: 330-721-1380
- Administrative Assistant: (330-819-9369)
- Trustees & Fiscal Officer: 330.725.5713
- Zoning Office: 330.721.1997
- FAX: 330.725.2945
- For Fire Department non-emergency calls, call Medina City Fire Department at 330-725-1772. We now contract with Medina City Fire Department.
Meetings & Minutes:
- Trustee Meeting – July 12 @ 7 PM
- Zoning Commission Meeting – July 17 @ 7 PM
- BZA Meeting – July 18 @ 7 PM
- Trustee Meeting – July 26 @ 7 PM – CANCELLED
The minutes from all meetings since 2006 can be viewed by using your mouse to hover over “MINUTES/MEETINGS” in the top navigation bar, and then clicking on the desired minutes. Audio minutes will also be posted in that drop down menu.
Road Closings and Reports:
Remsen Road is now open.
Medina US Route 42 Widening Project:
US 42 in the City of Medina and Medina Township, from just south of Harding Street to just south of Fenn Road, will be widened with access management strategies implemented along the corridor. The project will improve safety and access along the corridor that will ultimately improve the flow of traffic and provide lane continuity through the corridor. Please click here for full details.
For more information contact: District 3 Communications at 419-207-718
Chief Arbogast has announced a new crime prevention program titled PROTECHDNA. It is designed to help recovered stolen articles and is completely free. Please click here to view the flyer for full details.
Medina County Solid Waste Management District – Residential Yard Waste Drop-Off Manifest
Don’t Drip and Drive – notice from the Roads Department – click here for info
Safety Notices and Other Important Information From Chief Arbogast (Click Here)
Meet Our Officials
Medina Township employs three elected trustees and one elected fiscal officer. Zoning Commission and Zoning Appeals members are appointed. For bios, phone numbers, email addresses and social media, please click on the individual’s photo.