Welcome to the Medina Township, Ohio Website
- For Emergencies Dial 911
- 3799 Huffman Road, Medina OH 44256
- Township Secretary: 330-721-1380
- Trustees & Fiscal Officer: 330.725.5713
- Zoning Office: 330.721.1997
- FAX: 330.725.2945
- For Fire Department non-emergency calls, call Medina City Fire Department at 330-725-1772. We now contract with Medina City Fire Department.
Meetings & Minutes:
- Zoning Commission Meeting – October 16 at 7 PM
- BZA Meeting – October 17 at 7 PM
- Trustee Meeting – October 18 at 7 PM – CANCELLED
Trick or Treat: October 31, 6PM – 8 PM
Road Closings and Reports:
Medina US Route 42 Widening Project:
US 42 in the City of Medina and Medina Township, from just south of Harding Street to just south of Fenn Road, will be widened with access management strategies implemented along the corridor. The project will improve safety and access along the corridor that will ultimately improve the flow of traffic and provide lane continuity through the corridor. Please click here for full details.
For more information contact: District 3 Communications at 419-207-718
- October 17: POLICE ELIGIBILITY TEST
- October 27: 10am – 2pm National Drug Take Back
- October 24: 5:30pm-7:30pm – Yours Truly “Cops and Kids Night”
- October 31: Halloween Pre-event: 4pm – 6 pm
- October 31: Halloween – Trick or Treat 6 – 8 pm
Please click on the Medina County Emergency Management logo at left to sign up to receive Medina County Emergency Alerts
Chief Arbogast has announced a new crime prevention program titled PROTECHDNA. It is designed to help recovered stolen articles and is completely free. Please click here to view the flyer for full details.
Medina County Solid Waste Management District – Residential Yard Waste Drop-Off Manifest
Don’t Drip and Drive – notice from the Roads Department – click here for info
Safety Notices and Other Important Information From Chief Arbogast (Click Here)
Meet Our Officials
Medina Township employs three elected trustees and one elected fiscal officer. Zoning Commission and Zoning Appeals members are appointed. For bios, phone numbers, email addresses and social media, please click on the individual’s photo.