Welcome to the Medina Township, Ohio Website
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: “Medina Township will be an inclusive, thriving and sustainable community committed to maintaining harmony between rural and urban areas and fostering opportunities for current and future generations.”
- For Emergencies Dial 911
- 3799 Huffman Road, Medina OH 44256
- Township Secretary: 330-721-1380
- Trustees & Fiscal Officer: 330.725.5713
- Zoning Office: 330.721.1997
- FAX: 330.725.2945
- For Fire Department non-emergency calls, call Medina City Fire Department at 330-725-1772. We now contract with Medina City Fire Department.
- Trustee Meeting – October 1 – 7PM –CHANGE OF MEETING LOCATION: The Medina Township Trustees will hold its’ October 1, 2020 Regular scheduled Trustee meeting at 7:00 p.m. at the Medina Township Service Center Facility located at 3718 Weymouth Road. For information regarding this meeting and/or location change, please call the Medina Township secretary at (330) 721-1380.
- Trustee Meeting – October 15 – 7PM
- Zoning Commission Meeting – October 20 – 7 PM
- BZA Meeting – October 21 – 7 PM
- Trustee Meeting – October 29 – 7PM
Special News Notice:
Please click HERE regarding Medina Township business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Starting August 17, 2020, Hood Road will be closed to all thru traffic, between Bagdad and Cook Roads, for road repair work. Only local resident traffic will be allowed. Repairs will take approximately 45 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Ohio Auditor of State Shared Service Feasibility Study:
Please Click Here to review the results of a Joint Fire Study conducted at the request of Montville Township, Medina Township and the City of Medina in order to determine if the three communities would benefit from organizing a Joint Fire District.
Medina County Solid Waste Management District – Residential Yard Waste Drop-Off Manifest
Don’t Drip and Drive – notice from the Roads Department – click here for info
Safety Notices and Other Important Information From the Police Department (Click Here)
Please click HERE to see changes for submitting Zoning Applications.
The Ninth Annual Toss Your Trash Day has been canceled and will be moved to a yet to be determined date.
Medina Township Sports Fields will be open starting June 1st, 2020. Field use fee is $65.
The 2020 Census is here! Medina Township wants our residents to be informed and prepared. A complete and accurate count is critical for our community. Click here to see what you need to know!
“Armstrong is working to upgrade its network in your neighborhood. This work may include digging in the utility right-of-way in your yard. If we need to dig in your yard, it will be restored after work is completed. If you have any questions or owner installed underground systems, please call 330-952-0393.”
Fire Department Response Times – Please click here to view the response times for the fire department.
Please click on the Medina County Emergency Management logo at left to sign up to receive Medina County Emergency Alerts