MEDINA TOWNSHIP ZONING OFFICE HOURS:MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY - 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Zoning Office, Inspectors and Procedures
ZONING APPLICATION PROCEDURE CHANGE NOTICE:
Effective immediately, the procedure for submitting zoning applications has been changed to promote social distancing and minimize person-to-person contact. Zoning applications can be picked up in the Medina Township Townhall foyer or from this page under 'Downloads'. Please call Elaine Ridgley at 330 721-1997 to ensure all necessary information is included on the application along with any needed supporting documents and fees. A drop-off box has been installed in the Townhall foyer for your completed applications. Incomplete Zoning applications will not be accepted and will delay Permit issuance. As per current procedures, approved applications will have Permits issued within 10 business days and can be picked up in the Townhall foyer. Thank you for your patience during this pandemic and please stay safe.
Please call the zoning office BEFORE you put up any structures on your property!! This includes pools, decks, barns, houses, etc. The zoning office can be reached at 330.721.1997. You can download all current regulations below.
opens in a new windowMedina Zoning Book, 2006, Revised 2019, Downloadopens PDF file
Zoning Commission & Board of Appeals Deadlines & Meetings - Downloadableopens PDF file
opens in a new windowView Township Zoning Mapopens PDF file
Medina Township Comprehensive Planopens PDF file
Dear Applicants: In order to process your application(s) in a timely and efficient manner, an application must be legible, completed in full and submitted by the applicable deadline dates. Any incomplete application(s) will not be processed, and will be returned to the applicant. Please note than an incomplete application may result in a delay of being heard by the board.
We hope by bringing this to your attention the application process will proceed more smoothly and efficiently. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Medina Township Staff
Medina Township Zoning Office
- Medina Township Sign Applicationopens PDF file
- Medina Township Residential Zoning Applicationopens PDF file
- Medina Township Request for Variance Applicationopens PDF file
- Application to Amend Medina Township Zoning Mapopens PDF file
- Application to Amend Medina Township Zoning Resolution Textopens PDF file
- Medina Township Sign Review Application & Checklistopens PDF file
- Medina Township Site Plan Applicationopens PDF file
- Medina Township Site Plan Checklistopens PDF file
- Medina Township Zoning Submittal and Variance Processopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowMedina Township Petition for Zoning Referendumopens PDF file
- Medina Township Schedule V Appendix of Feesopens PDF file
*If a business is submitting a site and sign at the same time (at the same meeting) the fee is $50 (a savings of $25). If a business is going into an established building on Route 3, Route 18 or Pearl Road, only 19 copies are needed. If it is a new building, 21 copies are needed.