Contact Us:Elaine Ridgley 3799 Huffman Road 330.721.1997 Zoning Office Email
Please call the zoning office BEFORE you put up any structures on your property!! This includes pools, decks, barns, houses, etc. The zoning office can be reached at 330.721.1997. You can download all current regulations below.
PRESS RELEASE: June 9, 2017
To the Residents of Medina Township from Mr. Bill Ostmann and Mr. Ray Jarrett:
Response to Mark Roberts, Medina Township Firefighter, statement made on Channel 5 that “people will die” if Township merges with City fire.
The contract with Medina City actually gives the residents of the Township better coverage. Medina Township Fire only has day time staffing. The contract will provide staffing from 8 am to midnight. A review of all calls for service by time of day, and by day of week has been reviewed. Staffing is determined by data analysis.
Mark Roberts, in his on camera interview, stated that all this was done in secret. Over the last year or so several options have been reviewed. The options included a new fire station, full-time staffing and a Fire District. All of these options have been discussed in regular open Trustees meetings.
On May 9, 2017, a workshop was held to look at a 5 year plan. A plan was presented by the Fire Department with no specific cost of the plan that included a new station, new fire truck, and full time staffing. At that time the additional revenue needed to support the plan would be at least 3 mils. A statement was made that a conversation on a fire district with the City was in progress and numbers should be available shortly.
- Medina Zoning Book, 2006 Download
- Zoning Commission & Board of Appeals Deadlines & Meetings – Downloadable
- View Township Zoning Map
Dear Applicants: In order to process your application(s) in a timely and efficient manner, an application must be legible, completed in full and submitted by the applicable deadline dates. Any incomplete application(s) will not be processed, and will be returned to the applicant. Please note than an incomplete application may result in a delay of being heard by the board.
We hope by bringing this to your attention the application process will proceed more smoothly and efficiently. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
- Medina Township Staff
- Medina Township Zoning Office
- Residential Zoning Application
- Medina Township Sign Application
- Medina Township Zoning Submittal Application Checklist
- Medina Township Sign Submittal Application
- Medina Township Variance Process
- Medina Township Variance Request Application
- Application to Amend Medina Township Zoning Resolution Text
- Application to Amend Medina Township Zoning Resolution Map
- Medina Township Petition for Zoning Referendum