- Medina Township Trustees are seeking residents that are interested in serving as a member of the Zoning Commission or Zoning Board of Appeals. Please remit resume and letter of interest to Mike Stopa at email@example.com or mail to Medina Township, 3799 Huffman Road, Medina, OH 44256
Contact Us:Elaine Ridgley 3799 Huffman Road 330.721.1997 Zoning Office Email
Please call the zoning office BEFORE you put up any structures on your property!! This includes pools, decks, barns, houses, etc. The zoning office can be reached at 330.721.1997. You can download all current regulations below.
- Medina Zoning Book, 2006 Download
- Zoning Commission & Board of Appeals Deadlines & Meetings – Downloadable
- View Township Zoning Map
Dear Applicants: In order to process your application(s) in a timely and efficient manner, an application must be legible, completed in full and submitted by the applicable deadline dates. Any incomplete application(s) will not be processed, and will be returned to the applicant. Please note than an incomplete application may result in a delay of being heard by the board.
We hope by bringing this to your attention the application process will proceed more smoothly and efficiently. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
- Medina Township Staff
- Medina Township Zoning Office
- Residential Zoning Application
- Medina Township Sign Application
- Medina Township Zoning Submittal Application Checklist
- Medina Township Sign Submittal Application
- Medina Township Variance Process
- Medina Township Variance Request Application
- Application to Amend Medina Township Zoning Resolution Text
- Application to Amend Medina Township Zoning Resolution Map
- Medina Township Petition for Zoning Referendum