Zoning Office, Inspectors and Procedures
MEDINA TOWNSHIP ZONING OFFICE HOURS:MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY – 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM (effective 3-29-2012)
Zoning Office Email
3799 Huffman Road
Please call the zoning office BEFORE you put up any structures on your property!! This includes pools, decks, barns, houses, etc. The zoning office can be reached at 330.721.1997. You can download all current regulations below.
- Medina Zoning Book, 2006 Download
- Zoning Commission & Board of Appeals Deadlines & Meetings – Downloadable
- View Township Zoning Map
Dear Applicants: In order to process your application(s) in a timely and efficient manner, an application must be legible, completed in full and submitted by the applicable deadline dates. Any incomplete application(s) will not be processed, and will be returned to the applicant. Please note than an incomplete application may result in a delay of being heard by the board.
We hope by bringing this to your attention the application process will proceed more smoothly and efficiently. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
- Medina Township Staff
- Medina Township Zoning Office
- Residential Zoning Application
- Medina Township Zoning Permit Application Checklist
- Medina Township Zoning Submittal Process
- Medina Township Sign Permit Application
- Medina Township Variance Request
*If a business is submitting a site and sign at the same time (at the same meeting) the fee is $50 (a savings of $25). If a business is going into an established building on Route 3, Route 18 or Pearl Road, only 20 copies are needed. If it is a new building, 23 copies are needed.