Zoning Office, Inspectors and Procedures
***Zoning Commission Public Hearing for Proposed Text Amendments at 7:00 pm with the Regular Meeting at 7:30 pm April 16, 2013.MEDINA TOWNSHIP ZONING OFFICE HOURS:MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY – 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM (effective 3-29-2012) Zoning Office Email Elaine Ridgley 3799 Huffman Road 330.721.1997
Please call the zoning office BEFORE you put up any structures on your property!! This includes pools, decks, barns, houses, etc. The zoning office can be reached at 330.721.1997. You can download all current regulations below.
- Medina Zoning Book, 2006 Download
- Zoning Commission & Board of Appeals Deadlines & Meetings 2013 – Downloadable
- View Township Zoning Map
Dear Applicants: In order to process your application(s) in a timely and efficient manner, an application must be legible, completed in full and submitted by the applicable deadline dates. Any incomplete application(s) will not be processed, and will be returned to the applicant. Please note than an incomplete application may result in a delay of being heard by the board.
We hope by bringing this to your attention the application process will proceed more smoothly and efficiently. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
- Medina Township Staff
- Medina Township Zoning Office
- Medina Township Zoning Permit Application Checklist
- Medina Township Zoning Submittal Process
- Medina Township Sign Permit Application
- Medina Township Variance Request