Thursday, August 20, 2015 @ 12:08 AM
Recycling Bins have been put in place at the following locations:
- Blakslee Park Parking Lot. Access is off of Fenn Road
- Smith Brothers @ 3087 Marks Road – any questions, please call the Sanitary Engineer at 330.723.9585
- The Medina Township Trustees are asking residents “not to park on the fire hydrant side of any street in Medina Township”. It is a safety concern for children and emergency vehicles.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is actively seeking applicants to fill part time firefighter positions. For more information, see the fire department page under part-time firefighter opportunities or call the fire station at (330) 723-6900 and speak to someone today.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is now able to offer AED and CPR training and certification classes. We will be giving several available dates for open classes.Please go to the link to complete the student information sheet. As of now, we will be holding classes in the community room at Pat O’Brien Chevrolet, located at 3880 Pearl Rd., in Medina. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Vargo at 330-723-6900 or send email to email@example.com.
- New Events have been added to our "Events Page". Please check them out.
- ATTENTION MEDINA TOWNSHIP – "Feeding Medina County" needs our help! 4th Annual Food Drive – July 30 through November 7th. Please click here for full details.