Thursday, October 1, 2015 @ 12:10 AM
- The Medina County Engineer’s Office is announcing the closing of W. 130th Street between Weymouth Road and Sleepy Hollow beginning Monday, October 5 through Friday, October 9. This is due to the repair of Culverts 2 & 3.
- The offices will be closed in observance of Columbus Day, October 12th.
- Trick or Treat will be October 31st, 2015 from 6 PM to 8 PM.
- “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING”. The police cannot help you if they are not notified. The Police Department works 24/7 including holidays.
- Recycling Bins have been put in place at the following locations:
- Blakslee Park Parking Lot. Access is off of Fenn Road
- Smith Brothers @ 3087 Marks Road – any questions, please call the Sanitary Engineer at 330.723.9585
- The Medina Township Trustees are asking residents “not to park on the fire hydrant side of any street in Medina Township”. It is a safety concern for children and emergency vehicles.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is actively seeking applicants to fill part time firefighter positions. For more information, see the fire department page under part-time firefighter opportunities or call the fire station at (330) 723-6900 and speak to someone today.
- ATTENTION MEDINA TOWNSHIP – “Feeding Medina County” needs our help! 4th Annual Food Drive – July 30 through November 7th. Please click here for full details.
- On October 25, 2015, from 9:00am to 3:00pm the Fire Department will be hosting a Heart Saver CPR Course. The class will be held at our Fire Station located at 3803 Huffman Rd. The classes are limited to 12 participants and the cost of the class is $5* to cover the cost of the CPR card, payable the day of the class. If you are interested please contact Julie during the hours of 10am-3pm Monday-Friday at (330) 723-6900 to register. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Other class dates and times include:
• November 7, 2015 9:00am
• November 21, 2015 9:00am
*The Medina Township Fire Department appreciates any additional donations to help cover the cost and maintenance of the equipment that is necessary to provide CPR training.