- Regular Trustees Meeting date changed to December 17th at 5 PM (Trustees December 18th meeting cancelled)
- Trustees Organizational and Regular Meeting January 2, 2015 at 4:30 PM
- Trustees Public Hearing for Zoning Text Amendments January 2, 2015 at 6:30 PM
The Medina Township Police Department will be relocating their offices on Monday, December 15th, 2014 to their new location at 4877 Fenn Road, Medina, Ohio 44256. If you should experience phone problems when calling our office lines during this relocation, please call our dispatch center at 330.723.5191, which will NOT be affected during this transition. Please continue to call our dispatch center at 330.723.5191 if you need to report an incident to the Medina Township Police. If you have any questions about the move, please email Chief David L. Arbogast at email@example.com.
- Remsen Road will be closed December 16 and 17 between Hamlin and Foskett Roads for culvert repair. This is a County project.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is actively seeking applicants to fill part time firefighter positions. For more information, see the fire department page under part-time firefighter opportunities or call the fire station at (330) 723-6900 and speak to someone today.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is now able to offer AED and CPR training and certification classes. We will be giving several available dates for open classes.Please go to the link to complete the student information sheet. As of now, we will be holding classes in the community room at Pat O’Brien Chevrolet, located at 3880 Pearl Rd., in Medina. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Vargo at 330-723-6900 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2014 Shop With a Cop – please click here for details.
- Please come to a Holiday Open House at the Weymouth School. Please click here for full details.