WELCOME TO THE MEDINA TOWNSHIP, OHIO WEBSITE!
This is where you'll find information about our township, trustees, meetings, board minutes and history. We will also advertise all upcoming township events, and post photos and videos afterwards. We have also compiled a list of useful links and phone numbers. It features an events calendar and a section on recently updated pages. Please check both navigation sidebars to find what you are looking for. This website will also show Amber Alerts on the Police Department Page and Emergency Road Closings on the Roads Page.
- The Public Hearing for Pat O’Brien Chevrolet’s variance will be continued and be heard at next month’s meeting, Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014.
- Medina Township Trustees Special Meeting July 24, 2014 at 7:00 pm for site plans and general business.
- MetroHealth/CWRU PAMPer Study Team will be conducting a New Emergency Research Study/PAMPer (Prehospital Air Medical Plasma Trial). For more information on this research study, please click here.
- A message to property owners from Ohio Edison.
- OTARMA (Ohio Township Association Risk Management Authority) is conducting a photo contest to showcase Ohio townships. They encourage photos depicting township offices, parks, departments, events and special areas of interest. Winning photos will be featured in future OTARMA materials, such as newsletters and the 2015 OTARMA calendar. Please click here to download full details and regulations.
- The Medina Township Trustees are actively seeking non-profits who would be interested in leasing the remaining portion of the Remsen Road Building. Interested parties can send their information to the Medina Township Trustees 3799 Huffman Road, Medina, OH 44256 or click here to send us an email.
- Medina County Solid Waste District 2014 Activities, including drop-offs of paint, oil, tires, etc. Click here for full details.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is now able to offer AED and CPR training and certification classes. We will be giving several available dates for open classes.
Please go to the link to complete the student information sheet. As of now, we will be holding classes in the community room at Pat O’Brien Chevrolet, located at 3880 Pearl Rd., in Medina. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Vargo at 330-723-6900 or send email to email@example.com.