MEETINGS, AGENDAS AND WORKSHOPS:
- Agenda for Board of Zoning Appeals, November 19th.
- Agenda for Zoning Commission Meeting, November 18th.
- Fenn Road will be closed between Abbeyville Road and Marks Road Monday, November 10 through Friday, November 14. Please click here for full details.
Phone calls stating that the caller is from the IRS and telling you that if you don’t send money you will be arrested. That is not true. The IRS does not call people and tell them they are going to be arrested. There have been 11 of those calls reported so far. Also the Grandmother scam is on again where they call and say they are the grandchild and to send money to get them out of jail or some other problem.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is actively seeking applicants to fill part time firefighter positions. For more information, see the fire department page under part-time firefighter opportunities or call the fire station at (330) 723-6900 and speak to someone today.
- The Zoning Office will be closed November 10, 11 and 12 and will reopen November 13.
- The Medina Township Fire Department is now able to offer AED and CPR training and certification classes. We will be giving several available dates for open classes.Please go to the link to complete the student information sheet. As of now, we will be holding classes in the community room at Pat O’Brien Chevrolet, located at 3880 Pearl Rd., in Medina. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Vargo at 330-723-6900 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2014 Shop With a Cop – please click here for details.