WELCOME TO THE MEDINA TOWNSHIP, OHIO WEBSITE!
This is where you'll find information about our township, trustees, meetings, board minutes and history. We will also advertise all upcoming township events, and post photos and videos afterwards. We have also compiled a list of useful links and phone numbers. It features an events calendar and a section on recently updated pages. Please check both navigation sidebars to find what you are looking for. This website will also show Amber Alerts on the Police Department Page and Emergency Road Closings on the Roads Page.
- Public Hearing Continuance for four Zoning Text Amendments, May 8, 2014 at 6:30 PM
- April 16th NO BZA MEETING
- The Township Offices will be closed April 18, 2014, for the holiday.
- MetroHealth/CWRU PAMPer Study Team will be conducting a New Emergency Research Study/PAMPer (Prehospital Air Medical Plasma Trial). For more information on this research study, please click here.
- The Medina Township Trustees are actively seeking non-profits who would be interested in leasing the remaining portion of the Remsen Road Building. Interested parties can send their information to the Medina Township Trustees 3799 Huffman Road, Medina, OH 44256 or click here to send us an email.
SEASONAL HELP FOR MEDINA TOWNSHIP SERVICE/PARKS DEPARTMENT
MEDINA TOWNSHIP IS TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR SEASONAL HELP FOR OUR
PARKS DEPARTMENT AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE WITH A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
APPLICATIONS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE TOWNHALL
3799 HUFFMAN ROAD MEDINA, OH 44256
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 9AM TO 4PM
- Traveling East on County Road 37/Remsen Road, turn Left/Northeast onto County Road 32/South Weymouth Road.
- Turn Right/Northeast onto State Route 3
- Turn Right/South onto State Route 94
- Return to County Road 37/Remsen Road
- The reverse of this route is also included.
Medina Township's 8th Annual "Pick it Up Day"
Scheduled for Saturday, April 19, 2014 – So many people have volunteered in the past 7 years and have made such an impact on our community. If you are interested in helping again this year or have never before attended this great event, please call Laurie Shoemaker 330-721-1394. This is great for community service hours plus you will enjoy free donuts in the morning and a pizza lunch. Come help clean up our community and have fun at the same time. Please click here for more details. REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER FOR "PICK IT UP" DAY
- The Medina Township Fire Department is now able to offer AED and CPR training and certification classes. We will be giving several available dates for open classes.
Please go to the link to complete the student information sheet. As of now, we will be holding classes in the community room at Pat O’Brien Chevrolet, located at 3880 Pearl Rd., in Medina. If you have any questions, please contact Scott Vargo at 330-723-6900 or send email to email@example.com.
- MEDINA TOWNSHIP FLAG DESIGN CONTEST, 2014: The purpose of the Medina Township Flag Design Contest is to have a flag specially designed for Medina Township, to unite all of our citizens, to help solidify an identity for the Township and most importantly, to allow the design to come from the citizens. A Township flag will be a tangible item that will inherently carry the story of Medina Township wherever it is displayed. Please click here for details and forms.
- 4th GRADE FLAG ESSAY CONTEST NOW OPEN. Please click here for details including rules and regulations.